Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Kylie

Kylie, senior hairdresser, trained and experienced mostly in Melbourne Victoria. Bringing 9 years of experience to element hair, Kylie specializes in colour (particularly Blondes) including balayage and big blow waves. 'I love creating the perfect blonde and leaving the client not only looking amazing but feeling amazing! 'An award winning salon in Melbourne was an excellent springboard for Kylie to style backstage for many fashion shows and photo shoots. Kylie has a strong theoretical and practical understanding of hairdressing, with a strong attention to detail and focused on delivering a high quality standard of hairdressing to her clients. 'I'm very passionate about hair and I'm always looking ahead to see what's on trend for the season and then adapt that to best suit my client. 'I always strive to give my clients my full attention and I pride myself on my listening skills. I like to work together with my client to fully understand what their needs and expectations might be.

No comments:

Post a Comment